Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mahdreen's Jewels & a Belly Dancer

I have my next idea for a soft sculptured doll....Im going to make a belly dancer! I love belly dancing (Im a novice! but I love it) and I love the costuming that they wear, its so amazing and there are so many styles to work with. I love Fairies too which is why I love to make my elves, they will always be a part of my doll making. But Im really taken with the belly dance outfits that Ive come across lately.
                                   (this has nothing to do with dolls but its prettttty! NC-OBX)
I was thinking about beginning some full scale (adult) outfits for the general public...but I am always drawn back to dolls. So what better way to enjoy both avenues? Belly Dancing dolls...Im ecstatic to say the least.
                                   (and my baby kitty girl Sophia...she's so cute )
Im going to start with some drawings of the dolls themselves and then I'll move on to the costuming!

I'll post some pics of my drawings in a few!

Michelle

No comments: