Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Purse for my Vacation!

Hello....just stopped by to post my new purse that I just finished. I needed something that I could stow a few things in for the flight and also keep my daily purse in. Its more of a bag than a purse pattern but I've modified it with a tab to keep it snapped shut if I like.
I've used a fun print for my lining. The original pattern calls for 4 pockets inside (attached to the lining) but I've opted for no pockets since I'll carry a small daily purse in it.
Each side of the purse has a pocket on the outside, great place for your keys or phone!

Now I'm on to making a mini bag with a zipper that I can use for lipstick & such.. Vacation is coming up soon!

I'll be back to finishing the doll for my daughter's best friends new baby due in December soon!

Thanks for stopping by,

Michelle

No comments: