Thursday, March 6, 2008

beautiful girls -sex symbols of the servitude

I was thinking about how many beautiful females I've run into in the few years that I've been in this industry. So many, very beautiful girls, inside and out, that I've crossed paths with. Some so alarmingly eye bedazzling that customers can't order the food or drink that they originally came in for. But of course, isn't that what the food industry is all about? Selling F& B with beauty (s__)? (food lingo-F&B-food and beverage)!

I would love to bring these beauties to you as I see them so....I'm on a quest....

I'm in the process of buying a camera....an updated digital. I have one now, an Olympus, but I don't get great pic's from it. So my goal is to find a decent priced camera that will suffice for the moment and get me through to the next big buy!. I'm looking at sony's because my daughter's both have one. One more expensive than the other. I'm also swinging in the direction of Nikon's? We shall see! Tell me what you think.

The next blog will and I mean WILL contain pic's!!! of the most beautiful waitress's that you have ever laid eyes on! And maybe not so? hmm, great contrast.

No recipe's this time...I'm on a quest.

Thanks for listening,

Dulce...........Love Ya

No comments: