Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back In the Saddle :)

Hello to everyone who has been hanging in there with me and to all those dropping by to say hey! I've had so many changes to come about in the last several weeks and have gladly welcomed them. And yes, there have been some changes, wow.

For one, Im in the process of divorce....hmm, that one is time consuming enough on its own. It's only been 3yrs last April that I wass married and as happy as a clam when I did. I remember posting about the man that I had fallen in love with and our wonderful times together. And then of course the proposal and then the wedding and then the honey moon....And then I stopped posting about "US" altogether because the problems began. I won't go into the  specifics because they aren't important at this point. But I will say that it was my choice to divorce and for many good reasons. If it were for only one of the reasons that I decided on.... it would suffice for my reasoning.  I believe that all women can and should stand tall and strong, this is not a mans world of and to itself, this world is filled with human beings. We all breathe the same air. Enough said. So this has taken a bit of my thoughts and time. It isn't one of the things that I posted about being so happy for, which is an obvious.

One of the great things to come of this is that I am moving to a warmer climate, no more snow! yay, yay and yayyyyyyy. I'm very excited about this all by itself! I'm a West Coast native and have longed for the warmth and SUN, ahhhhhh, for a lonnnnnnng time. So I see an opportunity to make changes and live my life the way "I" would love to.

I have also had several offers to expand my sewing creations, many different avenues to explore that are so exciting and that makes me very happy!

I will post some of the new pictures of the body parts for Mahdreen, which I plan to finish through the next week. And also a new purse that I have been working on:)


I love the fun of making a very cool, classic outside shell and then a wild and crazy fun lining! I don't want to give away tooo much of the future, in the works, creations but this purse may be one of the lines to come :))) One more picture and then I'm off to bed.

still healing from my back surgery........
Talk to you soon, Michelle

1 comment:

paperpest said...

Good luck with all the changes in your life. I'm divorced and after 14 years I remarried and the second marriage has lasted 24 years and has been very happy. I suspect your move to another part of the country will be beneficial at this time in your life.