Saturday, August 27, 2011

Inventing and Creating....the things we are made of

Ive had a few crazy weeks and just sat down to write for a moment. I forget sometimes how good it feels just to put some words down and have them slowly relieve my  mind. I love to write I always have and with the crafty, inventive side always taking center stage :) my love for writing stands by the side of the road if not for this blog.

So,.... the sewing portion of me is at a standstill for the moment..,hmm. I keep going into the art room with intentions but I suppose they arent strong enough or I would have worked on one of the projects I have waiting for my attention.

I am as I mentioned working on a move to another, warmer, state. Im also working on my divorce. Im making all the appointments for the lawyer, Im paying all the fees, Im organizing my things and getting rid of those items that I dont need anymore. Im bombing the garage for spiders so that I can go through those items and throw away, give away or pack what Im taking with me.

I have a few months to get these things done so Im "thoroughly" going through things. What a great opportunity to cleanse my life. Its a lot of work but so worth it in the long run, kind of Feng Shui'ing everything while im at it hmm? I love my books on Feng Shui! if you've never tried it...I highly recommend it! The energy that is derived from getting rid of old, stuck energy is absolutely amazing!!

So my agenda today is to open the garage so that it can air out for a bit.....means that I have to sit out in the lot for a while, Im in a large apt. complex and my garage is on the other side of the complex, dont ask, ugh. So I'll read my book on "Trust Your Vibes" by Sonia Choquette and enjoy the sun for an hour. Its 76' and sunny with a light breeze today, not too shabby for having to sit outside.

I also plan on dedicating an hour to my purse and at least an hour to Mahdreen (she deserves it, she's been patient enough). I also have a new jewelry project that I started a few days a go to appease my nervous energy. I made a pair of earrings yesterday and want to make a necklace. Its the Steam Punk thing that has become so popular lately, some fun ideas to play with.



I've posted a few pictures that I took a few days ago early in the morning. I live on the 3rd floor of an apt complex and look out onto a beautiful protected wetland area. So you see woods for as far as the eye can take you. This particular morning we had some fog roll in and as I was waking up and looking out my window I noticed the fog and the beautiful colors that were coming through due to the sun rising. Sometimes you can capture all the color and sometimes, well, maybe just the fog :)

So I'll be back soon....I am having a great time with my creative freedom. Talk to you soon,

Michelle

No comments: