Monday, November 7, 2011

I've been through so much....

I have so much to say and yet there is so much that is just......kind of stuck in there. So much has happened since I left Ohio. Im working everyday at getting things in line and yet it seems that Im spinning my wheels. Im frustrated and I want to cry on a regular basis. I know that this is where I should be....with all my heart, Its just hard right now. This to shall pass, and everything is for a reason, without lifes lessons how would we grow, If you dont know what its like to live the hard life how can you truly enjoy the good...............I am going to get through this.
(these were my digs for the last night in OHIO...an air mattress and my computer! all a girls needs :}
and this is Sophia in her Halloween wax mustache! :)

All moves, especially as difficult as I have made this one, are hard. They are a learning experience. I have moved on in so many senses, but I feel almost broken right now. It seems that almost nothing is going right. Im moving again, and a bit sooner than I had expected, but, its the right place. I didnt expect it....but it shows me that I am listening and learning. I know that its the right thing to do, its the right place to be, without any hesitation in my mind.

(my Halloween pumpkin -a haunted house,  and also my 2 daughters with their "son of anarchy" and "headless horseman")

I was driving around town....if you can call it that. (not really a town more like a hmm, I dont know, its quiet and reserved and not busy and old hollywood  hills looking), and looking around as I did I saw a few places that I thought I would check out. I drove through the lot of one place and it wound around a few 2 story  4 plexes, they were very modest but nice. It was a quiet lot, no one in sight except a more mature guy riding his bike. The condos/apts are in the usual AZ design but still a bit different. Definitely not the southwestern style, I'll go with Old Hollywood Hills...that sums it up perfectly.

So I will move in tomorrow and begin my Arizona life.........yep, I won't keep you guessing. I like it, its warm, it has mountains and I will not have to scrape my car off...ever.

I havent had time to make anything just yet....I havent had access to anything remotely crafty...well I cant exactly say that. I did make my daughter here and her boyfriend costumes for Halloween. He was Jesus and she was his lost lamb. No patttern, free hand, and I really do like the way they came out, they were happy with them. I will  have 2 bedrooms in my new place so I will turn the 2nd room into my art/craft room, which Im ecstatic about.

And it only gets better.............................Its time to go to bed, I need rest and my mind is reeling again. I have to get a move on and I do mean a "move on"..........

good night,

 Michelle

No comments: