Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mahdreen Goes to The Salon

Ive just finished Mahdreen's hair and I love it! I didnt end up felting her hair, I did some hand sewing. I knotted the yarn that I chose and tacked it in place. The type of yarn that I used is the same as what was used for Zandar's hair. I thought at first that I wanted to give her red hair and then once I tried that on a few times decided on black. It just seemed to go better with her coloring. I brought in the amber/red with some fun yarn twisted around her beautiful black locks.

Im looking forward to her clothing and cant wait to get started. I would love to make her a dress but I really dont want to lose her body/legs in the outfit so I will probably have a go between. I have a beautiful semi suede in burgundy that comes to mind when I think of her boots and a few small pieces of silk too!
Well I'll be back a bit later to post some more changes and progress!

I love making dolls :D

Michelle

No comments: