Monday, February 6, 2012

Land of The Lost!

:D I have to tell you what I've been doing these last few days since my last post! I changed my page here at blogger to the new available settings and couldnt find out how to get back, LOL. I honestly felt like I was locked out! hahaha.....sigh of exasperation! It was crazy, really. I tried today and no luck So I turned the computer off and went out for awhile to gather myself. Well I gave it a bit of thought and decided I would try it from the ground up. I googled blogger and then I went to blogger sign in and voila! here I am. Big Sigh of relief.......

Normally my page has a title at the upper left for me to sign on and this new page style does not. Nowhere on this new page is there a way to get to blogger sign in. If there is I'd like to know where, cause I definitely couldn't find it.

Ok, back to dolls. I had a small hold up on Mahdreen's face, I wasn't happy with the color of her skin. I decided to give her another coat of background color and now I'm back to square one. I don't mind really, that's what art and creation is all about. I also painted her ears which means they will stay in the form they are set in now. And I've repainted her lips a lighter shade, I'll have a detailed picture of them for you soon. I also may paint her arms and neck but haven't decided just yet. It's all so much fun to create as I go. My goal is to put at least one picture of progress on every other day so keep coming back. I also have a Farmers Market to get ready for so my time feels split most days.  But I just cant stay away from my dolls so Mahdreen wins this one :) You are beautiful my dear one.


I think that I will give Mahdreen some hair and see where that sends me. I need some inspiration for her face, her expression. I think a great head of hair just might do it! I have it picked out already I just need to attach it. I havent' tried felting hair just yet, I may try that.....we shall see :)

In the meantime I'll leave you with a few more pictures of her new face and also some more of my favorite things to work with.

Glad to be back.

Michelle

No comments: