Monday, April 27, 2009

We went hiking




Yep, that's what we did on our non-vacation! We went on a hike one day and went to the cleveland contemporary art museum the next, we had a good time. Definitely not the ocean but we didnt spend as much as we would have. I kept thinking about what we would have done if we were in OBX.

So now we are back to busy at work and I mean ive been doing 12 and 14 hr days! whew!Ive got two days off and Im enjoying them while I can. We were just told that in a few weeks we will all go back to 6 day work weeks. Not looking forward to that at all. All during the down season we were working 4 days one week and 6 the next, it made things and life outside of work a little more balanced. Well I have an agenda today,have to get some housework done and a little running around for errands.

I will post some pics from our hike....

Thanks for listening,

Dulce

No comments: