Thursday, August 20, 2009

An Amazing Day




Just glad that Thursday is here. I had a nice calm day...in comparison to most of my days. I kept MP at bay, better known as mini me LOL. Didnt have to deal with him at all until I left for home...mmm, home, what a nice sound. The weather was the only issue today, and that really didnt materialize. Im still waiting for the thunderstorms to hit. I miss CA. but the great thing about OH is that the weather produces such great skies. I will post some pics of the skies that I have taken in the past. I seem to take those most often, they are so interesting. We are looking at the threat of rain/thunderstorms all week at this point. I dont mind. Its just nice to be home and relaxing instead of on my feet and working. Im moving to Europe where they know how to relax, not really, I wish. I would love to visit one day though. Italy for sure and then of course Greece. Hmm, maybe the French Riviera, oh, maybe all of Europe.. that would be incredible. YEs.

Working on my dream painting....it will take time but it will be great!Some of my paintings can take a day, some months, it just depends. But Im really excited about tje whole venture. Ive chosen several dreams to incorporate, so it wont be just one. Maybe the next or there after I can deal with just one so you know exactly what Ive seen. Dreamz are great, they are such a source of relief.

Tell me about your dreamz. Have you ever dreamt you were flying? I have. I used to dream about flying all the time when I was young. Some times my dreams have a feeling of reality in them, as though, you know when someone touches you...a brush of your hand or a kiss on your cheek? I feel the touch and the warmth of the other person. Its incredible. When I have these reality dreams it almost always happens or has happened. That's the stuff I was talking about in regards to having precognitive dreams.

Ive also had awake happenings. Ive had a hand on my shoulder (in comfort, many times) after someone has passed away.I usually know when someone is thinking of me. And I dont mean just a passing thought, I mean they keep thinking of me for some reason over and over. They will come into my mind continually throughout the day or night until they stop and then of course I hear from them. I usually know when someone is going to call. Or when the phone rings, I almost always know who it is. I dont seem to use these skills quite as much now because we have ringtones for everyone we know. Hmm maybe I should get rid of the ringtones?

Im very sensitive to peoples feelings, the energy that they give. If im not careful I pick up the energy that they are putting forth. That's not always a good thing, the energy I mean. Sometimes the energy is a bad energy and then that gets sent my way. Sometimes the energy is good or great and Im happy for it. I just have to protect myself.

I will post more tomorrow, I dont have to be to work until late afternoon.

here are the pics, and thanks for listening.

Dulce

No comments: