Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dreamz




Ive thought quite a bit about what change is coming into my life. I think a long look into my dreamz will be a good direction. Dreamz are so amazing, I wish that I could remember every one. Ah, and even better than that is painting them. Yes, that's it, I will paint them ! I will paint them..........!

It's fabulous to have a revelation. Im so excited! I have had some organic canvas for some time now and havent bothered to stretch or treat it. I have the perfect reason to do so now. I have two little projects to attend to and then I wil set off to stretch my canvas and put a coating or two of gesso. Yay, I cant tell you how this makes me feel. I have been feeling the need to paint but just didnt know what. And now I have the perfect combination, the need to find answers for my life and the need to paint them. Dreamz

Here are a few of my paintings from the past :) Enjoy

and thanks for listening, Dulce

No comments: