Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Brynlee's Doll..another look !

I have a few more pictures that I'd like to post on Brynlee's doll. I have finished the hat and tacked it lightly to her head so that it doesn't come off or get moved out of place. My intentions are for it to be a shelf doll but I'm sure it will make its way down someday! for now it will be sitting pretty!
I have also started a pair of slippers with a bear face that I found in my pattern box, another Simplicity pattern #2491. I used the X-small and still modified by shortening the back end to fit the doll's foot. I love 99cent pattern days at Hobby Lobby, I visit every time I see the ad. I pick up a few, you can only buy 10 at a time, so 10 is my magic number! You never know when you will they will come handy but they eventually do.
Well back to work...I've almost finished every detail. I decided on no buttons for the dress back because they don't show due to the long locks on this lovely baby doll.
I won't even begin to tell you how old these are! .50 cents for 12 buttons!


See you later,

Michelle
 
 

 

No comments: