Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Saw ONe EYe

Last night I took care of the Wine Tail Party, one eye was there of course. I thought I might have to deal with him at some point during the event but not so soon. I was busy decorating the tables for the wine party when along comes "the lemer" or rather "the drunken lemer". He is my immediate boss, I don't like him either. One eye is the drunken lemer's immediate boss. The drunken lemer is almost always drunk and says a lot of stupid things. So anyway, the drunken lemer comes into the room and starts with his input, which never makes sense. He proceeds to open bottles of wine and put the corks all over the place. Then one eye comes into the room and yells across the room at me "We don't need corks all over the tables!". I walk over to him as he's yelling and tell him that I didn't do it. He always has this ridiculous, condiscending way of talking to people, and cuts me off mid sentence. I really don't like him.

What does he get out of talking to people like he does? He purposely asks me questions and when I try to give him answers he cuts me off everytime. He asked me one time If I had everything ready for an event that evening and as I tried to make conversation with him he says "YES OR NO, that's all I need from you!" I really don't like him. For the first 6 months that I worked there he couldn't remember my name, he kept calling me someone else's name. This is how insignificant he thinks everyone is. As he walks down the hall and encounters someone he will say "hey, there she/he is because he can't remember their name either.

I've stated to others that he's always rude to me and that I just can't understand why. Their reply has been, no, he's that rude to everyone. Gee, makes me feel a whole lot better to know that.

The only consolation last night was that we were able to try several new wines, with one eye's permission of course. He once called himself the benevolent dictator at one of our meetings. Definition: Benevolent, good will-kindness. I've not witnessed him spreading any good will or kindness for that matter. Ok, I've spent enough time unloading the benevolant dic for one day.

Ive got another recipe for you!

KAHLUA CAKE

1 pkg yellow cake mix

1 pkg chocolate instant pudding mix

1/4 c. vodka

1/2 c. kahlua

1 c. vegetable oil

3/4 c. water

4 eggs

Mix at high speed for 4 minutes.
Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.

Turn out of pan and cool.

Glaze

1/4 c. powdered sugar.
Kahlua sufficient to smooth and thin consistency.
Drizzle over top of cake.

Mmmmm...enjoy

Dulce

No comments: