Friday, February 8, 2008

My boss- One Eye

I just looked at the date of my last blog........it's been awhile. I've been here several times with nothing to say or so I thought. I love a variety of things that I could talk about but truthfully, I just want to talk about daily life. What it takes to get through my day.

Each day is a different struggle, some good, some not so good, some great, some really terrific. What we would say if we could. I feel very closed off from the ability to speak, I didn't use to be this way. I use to speak up, but then I started corporate work. I didn't know about the consequences of speech in a corporate setting. I wish I could just say what I wanted to in regards to my job. I guess I could, no one there could hear me, really. They wouldn't know who I was, right? If I speak carefully, I could say anything and they wouldn't know would they.

I dont' like my boss, in fact I can't stand him or his arrogance. He thinks he's good looking, you can tell by the way he puffs his chest out.I'm really bothered by a bump he has on his forehead, I stare at it sometimes when we are at meetings. I don't sit near him during meetings so then maybe he won't pick on me. He also has one eye tooth that is longer than the other, I think he should shave it down to match the other. It seems to protrude from his lips when he smiles, like a huge icicle hanging from a mountain in Utah. I have to go to work in a few minutes. I know I will have to deal with one eye at some point tonight. We have a wine tasting tonight and one eye thinks he knows wine, he doesn't. He's the proverbial wine snob. When I see him tonight I will try not to stare at his bump, I will try.

I think I feel better. I will post more on him tomorrow.
Dulce

p.s. maybe some more recipes later

No comments: