Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bad News, Good News?



Well here I am less than two weeks away from my wedding day and I've just been told I need a hysterectomy.......Now, as in Wednesday. I can't believe this whole mess. I really don't want to do this before the wedding. Mind you my wedding is not a big one, no guests really. It could be moved. The Honeymoon, im not so sure of (deposits and all). I just can't believe that this has to come right before the wedding. The one I've been waiting for all my life. I don't want to wait.

And as if I don't have enough on my plate I have a cold coming on too. I've tried or am in the process of using Zicam. Seems to be working. I'm only feeling minor fragments of the cold my fiance has been dealing with. My wonderful man has been coughing way toooo much. I think he needs to see the doc.

I hope everyone has been enjoying the pictures I've been posting. Im tring to get in the habit of bringing my camera with me more often. I bought a case so that I could still carry it in my purse and not scratch it, $8.- not bad. The weather from my patio seems to be the most interesting or is that the easiest to shoot. And of course my cat Tiger, he's always available! I'd like to take more outdoor everyday life shots. What's that they say about forming a habit? I think it takes a week to form one and only a few days to take one apart? hmm.

Oh and by the way, Im off from work for the next 3-4 weeks! For surgery and re-coup time. I should have plenty of time to write! Enjoy the pictures...

Dulce

No comments: