Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sony Cybershot Dscw55



My Sony Cybershot Dscw55 is the greatest! I cant believe the pictures! And sooo many options! it's just like the old 35's. I used to have a Nikon and loved it, kind of got away from taking pictures and left it in the closet. Then suddenly I needed a camera for my honeymoon and wow!, I did my research and bingo... the Sony Cybershot! I can't say enough about it. Feels just like the old 35's, really! I have as much ability to play with the settings with the Sony Cybershot Dscw55 as I did with my old Nikon and that was back in 80'.

I will leave you with a few more pic's........I just love this camera. I'm going out today to take some more because I will be in the hospital tomorrow and then re-couping the next few! talk to you soon, Dulce

No comments: