Monday, October 17, 2011

My Last Fall Walk in OHio

I took a walk on Friday to the bank....my car was waiting for me to pick it up but "I" was waiting for transportation to, and money to pay for.

So I decided to take a walk to the bank, for one, to get out and see the last of fall...for me anyway! I brought along my camera and started snapping away....great colors and with the leaves mostly still on the trees...yay, fall is beautiful.

It certainly can be a great time of year with all the festivals going on....octoberfest's, apple cider & apple everything....fests, mum fests, and on and on. Ahh and we cant forget the all time favorite "Clambakes"!
mmm & m. I will miss those..but I can always re-create them. Im taking along a  few fall decor from previous years here just in case, who knows?

Im almost done with my packing believe it or not. My Andrea has been an invaluable help with the many trips to The Haven of Rest. I donated a lot of things to them, they dont sell back to those that are in need. I just have a few more boxes to tidy up and then im off to the market to get some twine and some big boxes that I can break down to cover my large pictures and paintings.

I will suppose that I am getting a call from the moving lines to tell me when they will be arriving. At least that's what Im hoping for. So far there has been some confusion throughout the weekend between the 2 companies. Budget Van Lines is who I contracted through and then they job out and whoever is going to be in the area will be contracted to pick me up. I was told originally that I would have a truck that was going to drop someone else off on Monday and then they would pick me up on Tues/Wed latest but that I would know by Friday the 14th.....no call on Friday.

So here I am writing letting the 1/2 & 1/2 coffee kick in and of course the donut that I had to buy while in line at Dunkin Donuts! hahaha....it was really good though. A lemon filled/iced something or other and I bought a pumpkin one for later, just in case I have a need for another donut :) I havent had donuts since...geez...I dont know. And yesterday My Andrea comes over in the middle of the day to see how things were going and of course to help but had coffee & donuts in tow! mmm, ok now Im hooked, well at least for the duration of the trip. We have a lot of stops and  a lot of fast food to eat....ugh, lol,..well it might be good stuff tho, so I'll let you know.

I cant wait to eat mexican food where Im going, MY FAVORITE!

anyway, get moving Michelle.......be back soon,

Michelle

No comments: