Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday, Im thinking coffee..is

a distinct possibility today.....I dont usually drink coffee, but, lately, hmmmm...should I? I've gotten past the caffienated tea! its not doing much for me and I think that my body may have made a change in the last few months...(and didnt bother to tell me),  I think that I will at least try a small glass, wish I had a coffee maker. Ah! I know, when my car is done today...and of course thats if I can find a rid!e over to get it....I'll stop at starbucks for one of those mochfrappalatte2/1 caff's haha! I dont know...just need some energy and for my nose to stop running...where did that come from..ugh. Gotta go blow. That felt much better,ahhhh. ok what will be my plan of attack today...willy nilly? or room by room?.

I seem to go into one room and start on something major and then an article seems that it needs to be in with something else and of course its in another room. So I vote WILLY NILLY!hahahahaha! Its working so far :)

I did take pictures yesterday and got quite a few beautifully colored trees. I never left my balcony for them so I did resume the packing with minimal disruption ;0 Im just about to get involved in another round of cleaning and packing for the zillionth time but it has to be done. Thats what happens when you acquire so much junk, seriously....this stuff I have...I didn't need to buy...I could be rich! rich I say! ah,hahahahah! I was in character :) and I have no caffeine in me. Off the chair, put the computer down, go get a cup of coffee, ah, from the complex office! yay and I can ask Mike or Ken if he can give me a ride to get my car! cool......I love when a plan works out.
Thanks, Michelle    
p.s.s. Im thinking about videos?    Fun!

No comments: