Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Procrastination...I have to get moving!

I'm procrastinating....I really am. Im sitting here doing all sorts of things on my computer...except packing! And I really need to get the rest of my things in boxes.

Whats so hard about putting things in boxes? Whats so difficult about getting rid of stuff? Im not particularly attached to a lot of my things. I can see myself with all sorts of new...everything...so why am I procrastinating? Im not rich so re-buying some items will not come easily but it will happen...eventually and I can wait until. So get rid of stuff, right?

Ok, Im going to get up off of this chair....in just a few minutes, really, as soon as I finish this post :)

Im looking out at the trees and they look beautiful...I want to take pictures. These pics cant wait, haha, one more reason to procrastinate. Oh goodness, now Im back to the same place. Ok, Im going to grab my camera and take a few from my balcony, which is where I can get the best shots anyway. And then I will pack.

I'll be back tomorrow, and not any sooner, cause I really do have to pack....a lot....of stuff!


Michelle......the pack rat..lol

No comments: