Monday, October 10, 2011

New Design? Im not sure.. Busy moving....

Well Im here to post for a few moments....I need to get a few errands done before my car goes in for servicing!

Im not sure if I like the new options for design on blogger...? Im a little stuck though as to how to change it back, not that a few moments of concentration on instruction wouldnt give me my answer but I choose to ignore them for now :)

So I have approx. a week and 1/2 until I shove off...oh, isnt that for a ship? haha, well then it would be...until I put the medal to the pedal? lol, I think thats wrong too, pedal to the medal>? I dont know, Im not into racing and I even have my reservations when It comes to my Andrea keeping her foot on the light side..so no more references :)

Fall is coming along nicely here in Ohio and I plan on taking some pictures today to capture the trees turning...they are looking fabulous.. Just the right amount of leaves left on the trees and the colors are beautiful today. We are having a few warm, last, days of October and I will enjoy them while im still in this neighborhood. I will miss fall........but not the S word.

I thought it would be nice to take some pictures of my destination once I get there and then post to see who deciphers the location? We shall see....I think it would be fun and fun is on the horizon. I feel as though this move will be so beneficial to my creative side and I just cant wait to have that feeling fill me once again. Its that "time standing still" feeling that you get when you start a project and just get lost. Its that "so involved" in what you are doing that the next time you look at the clock its 3 hrs later....I Love That FEELING!

Well off to my errands.

see you in a few,  Michelle

No comments: