Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Cozy Basket for your Baubles


What a great day its been and a busy one at that. I posted my first "rag" product on Etsy and I'm really excited about the possibilities! I posted the beginnings of my basket previously and just last night I made the final stitches :) I love this basket! It was so much fun to make and I couldn't wait to put it in my shop. Please visit Rag Romance by clicking the Rag Romance Banner to the right. I will have more in my shop very soon.

As for my dolls, I am currently working on Mahdreen. She is the female Elder Elf that I began before I left Ohio. What an amazing, beautiful lady she will become. I'm really looking forward to dressing her and creating her face and will post the day to day progress so you can see whats going on with this enchanting woman:)

Mahdreen is a pattern that I have drawn myself and may be one of the first patterns that I put in my Etsy shop as well. I'm working on her forearm and hand at the moment....and funny but as I finished one hand and went to pick up the other....It was missing! SOPHIA!!! she's not admitting it but I think that she knows where Mahdreen's other hand is.


Well back to work!

Oh Happy Days,

Michelle

No comments: