Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools Day ! the day after :)

Good Morning to all! I was here yesterday and of course in a hurry so what I tried to post at the last minute did not-post :/. Only stopped to say Happy April Fools!

Im working on the doll face today and will show you what I've done with the stitching and face painting. I would like to get to the body today and have some great ideas for body and clothing. I have some really interesting material that I picked up a few months ago, can't wait to use it. I'll post some pictures of the material(s) and finished sculpting for now. A first gesso of the sculptured face and some face painting in just a few. My goal is to makes some real headway with this magnificent creature today!


Enjoy, be back soon...Dulce the Dollweaver :D
Sophia's watching the birds.....

No comments: