Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 9 or maybe 10 depends :D

I painted the face with a mix of gesso and flesh toned acrylic, its coming along as quickly as Ms Sophia would like it to, lol. I see a few stray strands of stuffing that have made their way through the material. I will sand or just clip those away before I start painting.
I was on a site yesterday re: face painting, and she said that she paints the face with acrylic paint and has had much success. I might try that sometime :) But for now I will continue with the watercolor pencils that I have come to love.
I will wait for the paint to dry....maybe 24hrs and then we will start painting the facial features.
I have not gotten to the body...all in due time, I love making dolls :D but Ms Sophia has her own agenda today......

Thank you, Dulce....the dollweaver

No comments: