Monday, April 11, 2011

Feeling Much Bettter :)

Made my chicken soup and in fact had two small bowls. I felt lots better just after eating/drinking it, yay. It may be psychological, it may have some real merit but chicken soup always does the trick. I just know that I feel better than I did. Even felt good enough to have a piece of pizza and two wings that my husband brought home.

I'm still going to bed early, taking a nice warm shower and putting on some pjs. Maybe even Sophia will come keep m

e company :)Maybe a little reading and some tea, mmmm tea.

AH I Know, I'm taking my sketch pad to bed and working on the dolls face. A beautifully relaxing plan. Drawing does that for me, it puts me in a creative, timeless, mind wandering zone.

off to make some tea.

See you all tomorrow, peace, light and love.....Dulce

No comments: