Monday, April 4, 2011

New Changes-Great Time for a New Moon

Well Sunday was our New Moon and I made a trip to PA with my Oldest daughter. We had a wonderful time together and as I always say..wish my youngest was with us. We all have such a great time laughing with each other, one just plays off the other. And my daughters really know how to make each other laugh like crazy! So anyway, we went to IKEA for a few things for A's bedroom, she was buying I went for the ride :). We had breakfast on the run, McD's and then before we came home we went to Cracker Barrel...I love their Chicken Fried Chicken...so fattening but sooo good! It was a lovely trip, nice weather and always great to be with my daughter.

So, I have as you can see made a few color changes to my page and I think so far a great start to the phase of the New Moon. The New Moon is always a good time for new changes, new beginnings and new potential. That thought is very inviting and creatively energizing! It's a great day for working on dolls :D

I have a few things to accomplish this am and then I will come back to show you some new workings on our doll. The gesso should be dry now, we've had a few wet days here in Ohio so the gesso took a bit longer than I would have liked. Im ready to sand a bit and apply one more coat of gesso and then Im ready to start the markings for her face.

Im working on the body pattern and the cutout so I can post those. Im still tossing back and forth about the material for the body but will have that figured out soon :)

be back Dulce

No comments: