Friday, April 15, 2011

Its a New Day....

Well, it is a new day and on the mend. Thank you to all that sent me their well wishes, greatly appreciated.

I realized once I went to post again that my dear little Sophia was missing from my last post:( My husband was talking to me at the same time I was trying to finish my publishing and somehow Sophia'a picture did not. So I will post that picture and hopefully some dolls as this is what my venture is all about.

Im fine tuning the face of my doll that Im working on now....I would like the placement of her features to be a bit different and I have some ideas but as I always say, Ms Sophia is a constant...pleasure....when it comes to being in my art room. I can't wait for the weather to change so that those two....lovely plants can go outside. I dont know why she likes jumping in them soooooo much? I mean come on, wiggly leaves..dirt? what else could a cat want?

I will survive, I just know it..lol, as they say. Ok. so I have to make dinner and will be back to show you what I may have gotten accomplished!

Be back, Dulce
P.S. and I am feeling a bit better, the doc said maybe allergies..ugh!

1 comment:

paperpest said...

Glad you're feeling better. Your cat has a beautiful lustrous coat.