Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Few Thoughts For a Saturday Morning...

Up early on a Saturday morning enjoying the sun that is finally shining, haha, or was. They did say partly cloudy,ugh :). Im feeling so much better day by day, its amazing to think that only 2 1/2 wks ago I had major back surgery. Im thinking that I may go for a walk at the very least (always helps) and possibly some lunch out with my lovely Andrea (daughter, eldest). Need to call/text her to see what she's up to. The age of communication,geez, lol

Well as for dolls and my latest project, I am progressing very well. I am at the stuffing stage and already have the head ready to be sculpted. This doll should be really interesting, it has some anatomically correct shaping, no dangly parts as the artist states but definitely shaped. I have some more pictures for you to see and then I think I will go on my walk.

I want to get a newspaper from the vending machine in our complex, first come first serve. Better get hustling!
See you soon, Michelle

No comments: