Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yay! the first day back!


Hello to everyone....I have been back from surgery/hospital since wed. evening and on the mend. I've been doing quite well and noticing new abilities each day...yay!

I was told that I could not pick up more than 10 lbs, needed to walk as much as possible and lots of breathing exercises! Im doing all of the previous religiously :)

I've been so absorbed though in mending that I have not had the inclination to post anything or to make anything just yet. But its in the near future, I can feel it.

I've been out with my Lovely daughter Andrea this morning (first time out) and we went to breakfast. Great food and beautiful company. We also went to a few shops for some bits and pieces that we both needed. We both purchased a few candles, one vanilla and the other mango. So far the Vanilla smells greeeeeaaat!I will light the other maybe tomorrow :D

Well its off to bed with me and I will be back tomorrow. Have to get some rest after all that walking, felt so good though. The picture is from the walk I took along the CF river before the surgery.
Enjoy,

Talk to you soon, Dulce

No comments: