Monday, May 16, 2011

Where's the Sun?

Im beginning to wonder...Where's the Sun? We have had rain, rain, rain, storm, thunder, lightning, more rain, lots of green growing, flowers, birds, more rain. The birds are having a field day out in the protected woods that are my view from my backyard. I have no less than at least 20 species of birds for my viewing pleasure. The type that I see the most are Mallord ducks, Canadian geese and Red Winged blackbirds. I've had visits from cardinals, bluejays, finches, starlings, robins and one other that I dont know the name of on my patio. The bird that I viewed a few days ago was light brown with a light blueish back going to its tail and a bright orange beek. It was no larger than a cardinal but I've never seen it before then. I've viewed a few herons in the past 4 yrs, of course thats what our area was named after...The Heron!

So I've been recouping from my back sugery for the last week and expect that I have at least a few more to go. Every day keeps getting better and I will get to the dolls as soon as possible. I had thought that I would be able to at least work on some of the details but that isnt happening for me. Soon enough:)Until then I am content to work on getting stronger!

I will go for a walk today, possibly on the treadmill at the gym in our complex. I was going to go outside and walk through the complex walkways but its cold out and raining too. So I will see everyone in a few after my walk.

Thanks for dropping by, Dulce :)the mending doll weaver
It would be wonderful to be visiting this place!

No comments: