Friday, May 6, 2011

Just a few more days!

Hello and thank you to everyone who has been visiting, I greatly appreciate your looking in on me and this amazing site :), Im lov'n it!

I have had a few crazy weeks, wow! First the flu bug or whatever that was and then so close to the back surgery that I will have on Monday. I have been waiting for this for a 1yr &1/2....and can hardly believe that I will be on the way to a new me, yippeeeee!

Im thinking that I would love to be working on a doll while Im recouping, hmmm. If I get the head done I could sculpt while Im on the mend. And of course painting would be something that I could work on also, soooo. I have 3 days that I could prep some ideas for my time out (so to speak :). I am so looking forward to this I cant even begin to tell you how much. Its like a vacation, really.

Anyway, gotta go get a few things done and I will be back! Im feeling great by the way and my adorable daughters bought me a Kindle for my birthday (coming up on the 13th)/Mothers Day gift. Yay, it's

so awesome, Ive read two books so far and have only had it for 1 & 1/2 days. I love, love, love it.
Talk to you soon, Dulce :D

No comments: