Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My New Project

Good Morning! I am up early this morning and enjoying the quiet of the day, even Ms Sophia is napping as I write.

Well as I said earlier, we moved the two large plants that have kept me from doing any timely work in the spare room (better known as the "art room"). They are now out on the patio and I can call this room my own once again...sigh :)I did a bit of organizing and also some cat proofing so that I can work in peace, ahh, I love that word....peace. I began work on a doll yesterday and am quite pleased so far. I feel great so that makes a big difference in what and how much gets done.

I have one more doctors visit today and hope to get my release to drive...its amazing how much you come to depend on a vehicle and your own independence. I know I have.

I took some pictures yesterday of the crazy weather we were having here in Ohio and it definitely was "crazy". We had sitings of funnel clouds, possibe tornados and lots of hail in many areas. I was on the south/west end of what came through here and didnt get much except rain and some lightening &



thunder. But many other areas received a lot more. I tuned into channel 3 as I was surfing and got caught up in the minute to minute report. Of course my eldest daughter was out having dinner with a friend and in an area that was on the watch list so I was quite nervous. All was well as of 10pm and then I was off to bed.

So as for dolls I have the beginnings of a new project and have been doing some research on some new methods(I love new ideas). I have put them into my new project and am having a ball. I am still looking for a new vendor for doe suede/micro suede. I have some still left from a doll that I made many years ago and will have enough for several projects so Im good for the moment. I found Hancock Fabrics which has great prices. If anyone has a vendor that they would love to share please post a comment with the address/name, and thank you so much. I will post some pictures for the moment because I have to get ready for my Dr visit.

Be back in a few, Michelle

No comments: