Saturday, May 21, 2011

Micro Suede

Hello to all....just taking a break from my project! I have a new doll almost cut out and will be sewing some of it today !

I am feeling much better, I am feeling amazing, really amazing :D I have the greatest surgeon in the Universe. My back surgery has only been 1 week and 5 days ago, wow. Its hard to believe that I waited so long, well had to wait so long for this to come along. It happened, the accident, at work, on Dec 9, 09, and I was not approved for surgery until late April of 2011. What a roller coaster ride, and not one I would wish on anyone.

Anyway, Its over and I feel amazing! Im still a bit sore and have to take it easier than I want to for the time being. But I see My Surgeon on Tues the 24th and will be able to do much more once Im given the ok! I feel like a new woman just thinking about it, Yay!

We are having some great warm weather today, it has to be at least 75-79 out :) blue skies and a few white puffy clouds.

Im working on a new project, I feel very inspired and energetic once again. I love this feeling! I used to feel this way all the time, once upon a time.
And then came the accident and then came the pain and then came the termination of my job. But that's all behind me now and nothings stopping me ever again.

Ok, breaks over and Im back to my project for a few. I hope to have some pictures to show you soon. The progress should accelerate for two reasons, well actually three, haha! 1- the palm is going outside, 2- the fern is going outside and 3- I feel great and can sit longer- yay sewing again!

See you in a few, Michelle -the happiest dollweaver in the world, woohoo!

Haha, im so happy that i forgot to elaborate on my title....I am trying to find a source for micro suede/deer suede/doe suede, goes by a few names. if anyone has a source that they love and would like to share I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Michelle

1 comment:

paperpest said...

So glad to know your surgery was successful.