Saturday, May 7, 2011

Great Spring Pix :D



Went for a walk today along the Cuyahoga River and took some great pictures. We are off to a slow start with Spring but have had lots of rain so things should pick up quickly. In fact it started to rain shortly after I was on my walk so not as many pictures as I would have liked. It definitely was a lovely day for the most part and I enjoyed being out and about. Im figuring I should do what I can while I can cause recoup time is just around the corner!

I would like to get to the art room for a while today and tomorrow so that I have my project  in place when I get home from surgery. Dont know what to expect but it has to beat what Im dealing with now. Im looking forward to it as I mentioned before.




So I'll post some spring Pix and see you soon.

Dulce

No comments: